This series was compiled from recorded Messages of the Month: June 2003, May 2005 & August 2006.
Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God, as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.
It was not Christ’s love that brought the sacrifice - it was His obedience. Just because we are born again does not ensure a connection of intimacy with God and His Son. The vast majority of Christianity does not seek nor live by the will of God alone.
- We want to be Spirit-filled without obedience.
- We want to have revelation without obedience.
- We want to have miracles without obedience - without the daily living-out of His will.
It’s not possible to be intimate with God apart from His will, and God measures our love by our obedience to His will. Our destinies, our relationships, our very lives depend on our obedience to the will of God.
True Obedience is a stunning revelation of the life-or-death role of obedience to the will of God in living the Christian life.
3 CD Message Titles:
1) Your Thoughts Are Not Your Own
2) Delight in His Will
3) Passion for the Will of God