Overcoming Self-hatred (10 Pack) (NOW SHIPPING)
“‘And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Mark 12:30-31 NASB
Overcoming Self-hatred: A Hidden Hatred that Lurks in Your Heart Now Available!
It is no small thing to love yourself as God commands. In fact, far too many believers don’t even notice how regularly and casually they curse themselves. We sow self-hatred into our lives and are taken by surprise when we begin to reap that harvest of hate. Overcoming Self-hatred addresses the hidden hatred that believers nurse without a second thought.
• Do you wish you were smarter or better looking or stronger than you are?
• Are you “hard” on yourself when you fall short?
• Do you indulge yourself rather than nurture yourself?
• Do you receive grace for yourself when you fail or do you punish yourself?
• Do you agree with Satan’s accusations of you or do you listen for God’s assessment?
Martha Kilpatrick, Overcoming Self-hatred
Looking for only one copy of this life changing teaching? Get Overcoming Self-hatred for just $2.99 here!
Available Also on KINDLE:
Read on your Mac, to download Kindle for Mac
Read on your PC, to download Kindle for PC
Read on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, to download the Kindle App
Read on your Android device, to download the Kindle App