- Inner Healing
- Fear No Evil
Fear No Evil
This series was compiled from recorded Messages of the Month: June & August 2005.
If you say to God – ever – “I belong to You, I’m Yours,” then God is honor-bound to deal with your fears because your fears will cause the defeat of your entire existence.
- Fear is the motivation we use to disobey.
- The only obstacle to living in the Cross is fear.
- What you fear controls you and becomes your God.
- Greed is the evidence of fear.
As Martha Kilpatrick lovingly shows in Fear No Evil, the war of your life is going to be between what God has given and said to you, and against your own human fears and the assault of the enemy on the very promise of God.
2 CD Message Titles:
1) Free and Fearless (June 2005 CD of the Month)
2) Soldier Without Fear (August 2005 CD of the Month)
Customers also viewed